Events Search and Views Navigation
- Joe's Update - OPA Recertification
- Michael Craciunoiu - Harmony in Hemophilia
- Payer Update for 2021
We will review the clinical features, diagnosis, and management of acquired hemophilia A (AHA), share the clinical study data supporting the indication of OBIZUR for treatment of bleeding episodes in adults with AHA, and discuss patient cases in which OBIZUR may be an appropriate treatment option.Find out more »
This presentation will review the use of Idelvion on demand for patients. It is a clinical presentation.Find out more »
Date: Thur, March 18 and 19th, 2021 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM EST - Register Here (Please register individually for…Find out more »
- 340B Basics – a discussion on what the 340B pharmacy program is and the importance to HTCs and the bleeding disorders community.
- Collaboration efforts between HTCs and local Chapters – we will share 2 successful collaboration stories, highlighting program development to benefit the bleeding disorders community.
- HTC Wall of Walkers Challenge – aimed at increasing HTC participation in NHFs Unite Walk program. We will also discuss Walks not affiliated with the NHF program. This initiative will build upon the primary goal of Harmony in Hemophilia which is to enhance or build relationships between HTCs and Chapters.
Date: Thur, April 22, 2021 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST - Register Here Target Audience: HTC StaffFind out more »
We are excited to be planning the 2021 virtual Alliance Hill Day! Alliance members and their patients are invited to join us to advocate for the bleeding disorders community from home.Find out more »
Date: Thur, May 20, 2021 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST - Register Here Target Audience: HTC StaffFind out more »