A Thank You to the Hemophilia Alliance
By Helen McIntyre, MBA, FACHE, Vice President of Operations, University of Minnesota/Fairview Center for Bleeding and Clotting Disorders
Last November, Jeff Amond from the Hemophilia Alliance stepped in to help represent treatment centers that align with the local chapter in Minnesota (Hemophilia Foundation of Minnesota and Dakotas) at a first ever Manufacturer Symposium. Jeff was on hand and was able to explain to patients the importance of the HTC team in helping patients make an informed decision about their treatment therapy as well as providing top-notch care. He was also able to remind folks the importance of 340B. We received very positive feedback about how helpful and professional Jeff was.
This is just one example of many, illustrating the clear membership value with the Hemophilia Alliance. I so appreciate that the team is simply an e-mail or call away and that we can always count on them when challenging issues arise.
Also in this Issue…
Notes from Joe
· 2020 Outlook
· Marketing and Operating Strategic Plan Goals for 2020
· 2020 Payer Team Goals
· 2020 Advocacy and Policy Goals
Notes from the Community
· Hemophilia Alliance Foundations Funds Health and Fitness Videos
· Final Reminder: Deadline to Apply for the Hemophilia Alliance Foundation’s 2020 Grant is Approaching
· Notes about Upcoming Alliance Meetings
· Reminder: 2020 340B Program HRSA Grantee Recertification Period Begins in January
· 2020 Meeting Schedule