Join the Alliance as we Support the NHF United for Bleeding Disorders Walk Challenge
by Karen Bowe, Director Community Relations
Join the Hemophilia Alliance as we support the Bleeding Disorders Community through the NHF Unite for Bleeding Disorders Walk Challenge. This is part of the Hemophilia Alliance initiative “HARMONY IN HEMOPHILIA”. Through this collaboration we are encouraging HTCs to work with their Chapters to foster collaboration leading to better patient care.
As a member HTC of the Hemophilia Alliance, all HTC teams that raise $1,000+ for their local Walk program will be recognized by NHF & the Hemophilia Alliance as being a part of our Wall of Walkers. These teams will receive the following:
- Recognition during Unite Rally Chapter and Community virtual training
- Recognition from the Hemophilia Alliance in newsletter publications and webinars
- Top HTC Fundraising Teams: Unite Walk Chapters have been broken up into five respective market groups. The top HTC fundraising team in each group will receive a $1000 scholarship to send a staff person to attend the 2023 Bleeding Disorders Conference. HTC sponsorships do not count toward Team Fundraising.
|Market Group 1
||Market Group 2
||Market Group 3
||Market Group 4
||Market Group 5
|New York City
||San Diego, CA
||Las Vegas, NV
||Cedar Rapids, IA
|Los Angeles, CA
||St Louis, MO
||Hawaiian Islands, HI
||Idaho Falls, ID
||San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Family team recruitment: We want to help you not only succeed but be the top HTC fundraiser in your market group. HTCs are given the opportunity to receive a quantity of promotional magnets to be given to families during their visits. Click on the link below for instructions from NHF on how to order magnets for your Center.
Also in this Issue…
Notes from Joe
· Access to the Best Care
Alliance Board Update
· Board Update – Welcome Colleen Druzgal, M.D.
· Genesis Healthcare Inc. v. Becerra: Reevaluating HRSA’s Regulatory Authority for the 340B Program
· Cost of Dispensing Survey: That’s a Wrap!