- Update on Alliance Data Portal
by Theresa Parker
We’ve just released a new version of the data portal. Entering your data is still the same but the look is more user friendly. There is also a new feature available to you called the Savings Report and it is located in the menu under the Center Purchase Data button (see screenshot below). This savings report will show you what your center’s savings is for the quarter or year selected and will help you keep track of how you are running your business. Currently we are showing 2018 – 2020, however 2016-2017 will be available soon. Here are some quick steps to get to the data portal:
- Click this link OR go to https://www.hemoalliance.org – Click the Member Log In button and Log In with the username and password YOU selected.
- Click the Documents/Media tab, then select Data Portal Log In and enter the username and password that I (Theresa Parker) emailed to you.
- Once you are logged in you can enter all of your center’s factor purchases!
As always, feel free to contact me anytime with questions or comments – Theresa Parker, email@example.com or 727.688.2568
- Harmony in Hemophilia Update
by Karen Bowe
The Hemophilia Alliance is collaborating with NHF in support of their 2021 Unite for Bleeding Disorders National Walk campaign. This initiative is meant to build upon the primary goal of Harmony in Hemophilia which is to enhance or build relationships between HTCs and Chapters. The objective of our support is to increase HTC participation in the Walk program. To this end, please find the 2021 Walk schedule here for your convenience. As a reminder, NHF has created Walk magnets (see image to the right) that can be distributed to your patients during routine clinic visits. Although many of our HTCs have already requested magnets, NHF still has some available. If you would like to receive magnets, or replenish your supply, please send an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will pass along your information to NHF.
In addition, all HTC participating teams will be acknowledged on the HTC Wall of Walkers located on the Unite Day landing page on NHFs website. The HTC team name along with photos or a logo will be featured in a scrolling fashion and the site will be continuously updated throughout the season. The Hemophilia Alliance thanks everyone for your participation and efforts to benefit your local Chapter.
Also in this Issue…
Notes from Joe
· Working Together to Maintain Gold Standard Care
· HHS Rescinds Advisory Opinion after Court Describes 340B Statute as Ambiguous as to Contract Pharmacies
· Hemophilia Treatment Center (HTC) Revenue Cycle Survey Response Reminder
· Cost of Dispensing Survey: We Need Your Help!