Notes from the Community, August 2022
Notes from the Community
Recent Articles of Interest
We wanted to share a few recent articles to make sure that Alliance members have seen them:
- NHF Hemaware Article on Alternatives to Recalled Desmopressin Nasal Spray: This recent article discusses options for patients who used the recalled Stimate DDAVP nasal spray, including the STAQ Pharma DDAVP nasal spray that the Alliance has been so instrumental in bringing to market. You’ll also see a quote from Joe, crediting our members for their support.
- World Federation of Hemophilia International Hemophilia Training Fellowship Program: 50 Years of Enhancing Global Care: This Letter to the Editor in a recent issue of Haemophilia describes the evolution of the WFH international hemophilia training program over the last 50 years. The IHTC fellowship program is the driving force for establishing comprehensive, multidisciplinary care for bleeding disorders in countries with inadequate access. The Alliance has financially supported this program in 2022, and many US HTCs have hosted fellows over the years.
Also in this Issue…
Notes from Heidi and Joe
· Serving Members Where They Are
· Recognizing the 2021 Wall of Walkers Winners
· Join Us in Salt Lake City!
· Proving the Absence of a Requirement: Use of Funds Derived from the 340B Program for Indigent Care
· The Payer Relations Communication Highway
Comments are closed.