Dial into Key Events
See upcoming conferences, webinars, and events at a glance so you can plan your year, and make a difference.
- Spring Members Meeting
February 13 – 15
- 25th Annual Linda Gammage Social Worker Conference
April 26 – 29
- SAVE THE DATE – New HTC Staff Meeting
May 10 – 12
- SAVE THE DATE – Hemophilia Alliance Hill Day
June 12 – 13
- SAVE THE DATE – Fall Members Meeting
October 8 – 10
- We Are Hiring!
- Hemophilia Alliance Travel Fund empowers multidisciplinary healthcare professionals
- IHTC Fellowship Program: 50 years of serving the community
- Supporting Ukraine and the Bleeding disorders Community through World Federation of Hemophilia
- Integrated Hemophilia Patient Care via a National Network of Care Centers in the United States: A Model for Rare Coagulation Disorders
Support for the 340B Program
340B letters of supportVIEW LETTERS
"By working together, we can improve patient outcomes and change lives."See More Video Testimonials
Support and guidance for your whole practice.
We advise, advocate for and negotiate on behalf of more than 100 HTCs around the United States. Hemophilia Alliance members include university, hospital and independent centers.
Access expert guidance and support from our experienced, dedicated staff. Member benefits include wide ranging educational resources, payer support and discounted manufacturer and vendor pricing. Whether you are established, or on the path to becoming an HTC, we are here to position you for long-term success.
Group Purchasing Contracts
Purchase clotting factor for your patients at discounted prices. Through our group purchasing contracts, the Hemophilia Alliance helps you access the most favorable prices and terms available, no matter your size.
Participate in payer contracts and insurance networks, and stay current on private and public payer activities. We help you navigate payer requirements and communicate the value of the integrated care model to the payer community.
Advocacy & Counsel
Obtain counsel and education on regulatory topics, including 340B. We’re also your voice in Washington, making sure that policymakers understand the value and concerns of HTCs.
Access webinars, presentations and white papers. Keep your team informed with legal, compliance and operational updates.
Events that Connect
Join fellow members at our Member Meetings and Hill Day for networking and to hear the latest updates.
Help for the Entire HTC Team
No matter your role at the HTC – from clinicians and pharmacists to program administrative staff – our resources can help.